Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend.

So this past weekend was filled with ups and downs. I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes, well I'm thinking its PMS. Being a girl sucks sometimes.
School is a bitch! I hate how AP English and APUSH always freakin overlaps. I have so much stuff to do for the rest of the school yeah. :[ There's a 1000 point project for history. I have a good group though (Jaine, Lauren, and Lance). So hopefully, we do super well and get that A! :) I'm not close to finishing Huck Finn AT ALL! I'm soooo behind. I just can't seem to get myself to do it. But I WILL FINISH IT BY THIS WEEKEND! Hmm, I need to start doing the National Honors Society stuff too...I already gave my teacher recommendations to Burrows and Stone. OH, I need to pay for AP tests too! Gaaaaaah. Well, that's about it on school.
My life in groundation still freakin sucks. I miss going out! :[ My parents are letting me go to Sadies though! Well, I haven't asked them yet, but since I can go out once a month, that'll be my once a month :)
Welll....on to homework and such now..

Till later,
*maggie

No comments: