Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Fresh Start.

So I guess all my stressing out and worrying was for nothing. I managed to get:
Spanish 3 H - A (by 20 points)
AP Eng - B (rounded up)
APUSH - B (should be)
Band - A (duh)
Precal H - A(AHH!!!!!!!!! :D)
Bio H - A

2nd semester started today. My 2nd-4th period all changed, but it's alright. I can deal with change.
1. Spanish 3 Honors (new people in class! and they're tight)
2. Band (whateversssss)
3. AP Eng (I got Higgins now, and I feel so behind :[ )
4. Trig H (Random people in the class, but I think I can do it. I'm gonna start doing my homework!)
5. APUSH (ayy, still a pain in my fuckin ass)
6. Bio H (my bio buddy is gone :( but now I sit with Michelle, Stefanie, and Trenton! It should be fun)

I'm ready to start fresh and work even harder!

No comments: