Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update!

Hi! I haven't blogged in a few days. Let's see, the new semester has been better than I thought it would be. 4th period math is kinda boring though cause nobody talks, but it's okay cause everyone's nice in that class. I am managing to keep up with schoolwork, and it's pretty tedious. I've been doing math homework every single day since the semester started! I like this feeling of not having to worry about notebook checks cause I do the homework AND I understand the stuff, all thanks to Iris! Hahahah.
There really isn't much going on right now other than school. :[ But it's okay becauseeee I know that I'll be able to hang out later when I'm done with all my shit! And believe me, I WILL GO OUT!
AHH! I'm taking ACT this Saturday! I don't even know what to expect since I never even looked at the ACT. Shiiiit, oh well. Studies show that girls do better on ACT anyway :]
So lately, my ear has been hurting...and I'm not sure why. But I blamed it on school and stress. That's what I blame everything on, cause well...it's legit! Yup.
OH! So over the weekend, I saw the CYOOOOOOOOOOTEST movie EVERRRR! I watched it with Yizhao and Corinne. It's my new favorite movie! Oh wait, I didn't even say what movie it is! It's....STARDUST! :D That movie is the cutest, no joke. If you havent seen it, go rent it now and watch it!!!! :)
Oh my, this blog is so mixed up with things, but I'm just typing what I'm thinking. I should go back to homework now.

Until later...
*maggie

No comments: