Monday, February 16, 2009

:[

I got my SAT score. Es no bueno. :[[ Therefore, I'm pretty much grounded. Damn it. I really hope I can raise it. I have like 3 months, so that should be enough if I don't slack off, so hopefully I won't. I really didn't have anything eventful since the last time I updated. Hmm, OH I had an alright Valentine's NIGHT. Hahahahah. Brandon and I went to English Springs Park, even though it was super super dark and scary, it was nice spending time with him<3. I'm halfway through Hucklyberry Finn. Blehh, that book pisses me off! I'm gonna try to finish it by the end of the next 3 day weekend. Then, I shall start on the DJ and not procrastinate! Since I'm gonna be home all the time, I might as well make use of my time right? T_T
On to more studying...

'Till later,
*Maggie

No comments: