Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chill

I feel so relaxed this week :] I got a C+ on my APUSH test and a B on my trig test :D
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! There wasn't much stuff due this week, thank God! I seriously needed this little break time. Unfortunately, I know there's a shitload of stuff due the next few weeks. Bleh. I now dread after school practices due to our nasty field which I have to lie down on. Ugh.
I'm free this weekend! I don't know what to do though! Some people that I really want to hang out with aren't gonna be here. :[ Such a shame shame shame. But hopefully on Saturday morning, I'll have breakfast with my favorite Filipinaaaa! :] Then, later on in the day maybe go outttt with some other peoples :] Here's to hoping!
Life is finally getting better due to better grades, better friendships/relationships with family and friends, and food. Haaah.

Nicholas Seranio : "When life gives you Maggie, make love."

2 comments:

phillychease said...

yayay
C+
AND
A
B!!!!!!

doreeen said...

yaaaaaay to good grades!
when life gives you maggie, make love?!
AAAAAHAHAHA, that boy.