Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend.

Friday - School was same old same old. Afterwards, I went out with my mommy. Then I went to school for the homecoming football game. Doreen, Rola, Raul, Megan, and Ethan went :] It was good seeing them again. Our run was whatever, I had a good run.
Saturday - did some homework in the morning, then went to practice. It was cut short cause it started raining. I love the rain! :] Saish, Javy, Brandon, Nicholas, and I went to Peets to get something to drink. We went to La Palma for our competition. Made bracelets on the bus ride there for a little bit, then I got tired of doing it. We got sweepstakes. Yay! The bus ride back was good. Got to talking, and I think everything is good now. <3
Sunday - homework, study, eat, homework, watch gossip girllll.

No comments: