Sunday, October 12, 2008

Week.

This week went by so slow! Every day is just dragging on...blehh. Practices went by super slow too. &it's been chill too. Whatever. Capture the flag was alright. Even though we didn't even play. We just stood/sat around listening to music. Javy and Gerry went to space. Hahahah. It was nice :] We had a competition yesterday. Beofre that was practice and Alexis came! But for like 2 seconds. :[ Made some bracelets on the bus. Same old same old. We won the competition. Then afterwards we had a party/rave! Haaaaah. It was fun. Slept for a little bit on the bus, but since it was so ghetto it was super bumpy. But whatever. And some people don't follow the "parking lot" rule. So I guess we have to run tomorrow. Bleh, whatever. We got home like an hour early! But that meant I got to sleep an hour earlier :D
I'm pretty bored right now. I should be doing homework though...I think I'm going out to eat dinner with my family later, but I'm not sure. We should be, but no one's home! :[

No comments: