Monday, November 10, 2008

4 day weekend!

So this past week was pretty stressful. But I won't go into that because honestly, I am so happy with my life! :] I feel as if nothing can bring me down. &that feeling is just so great! :D I love how there's no drama and everyone's getting along, well...mostly everyone. Haaah.
Band is over in 2 weeks! I'm so excited for finals! There's tight people on my bus and tight people in my room. So everything's gonna be tight! ;] Hahahahahah. I love this 4-day weekend even though I should be doing homework, but I'm not! Well, I will after I blog. Hahah.
I fell asleep last wednesday at 10 and I didn't wake up till 6! But I felt like I didn't get any sleep at all -__-x. Hmm, what else...oh yeah. 3-time boa regional champion bitches! :]
Friday was football game and holy shit, that was an intense game. GO BULLDOGS! :D Iris, Daniel, Alan, Jennifer, Jazzlyn, and I had a photo sesh. Hahah, that was pretty fun.
Yesterday was Moon's birthday parttty! :] The big 1-6! YAY! The party was pretty fun. It was just a nice relaxing thing, so that was nice. &I finally saw Bryan! :D I miss him :[ Well, yeah that's about it!

No comments: