Monday, November 24, 2008

Over.

So the '08 marching season is over. Damn, this was a crazy season. At the beginning, everyone expected it to be a rebuilding year. But who would've thought that we would have such a great season? Even though we didn't win this weekend, we still know that we were the best band out there on that field. Alright, enough about that. This weekend was pretty amazing<3. Bus 2 was the best like always ;]. Our chaperones were all really chill too. All though Sunday, my tears were on and off. Shit damn, I hate crying, but I just couldn't help it! :[ Everyone's leaving again...and I must say that it is a really crappy feeling. Senior pull-out was alright. It wasn't as emotional as last year's though, but it was close. I really am gonna miss the seniors. This trip brought a lot of us a lot closer :) I'll post up pictures when people upload them :D cause my camera is broken. :[
District Field Show tomorrow -__-x

I hate a shitload of homework to do. Damn, guess I'm not sleeping tonight.

No comments: