Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving.

My Thanksgiving weekend was...GREAT! :)
On Thursday, my family and I loaded up our car and started our drive to San Jose. My sister drove the whole way and we got there in a little less than 6 hours. When we got there, we started preparing for Thanksgiving dinner with the family that we stayed with. The dinner was a Chinese + American mesh. Hahahah.
The next day, we went shopping. Then at nighttime, my sister and I went to San Francisco with one of her friends. OMG, it was so beautiful<3
Saturday, we went up to the mountains to a ranch, where I shot a rifle! A REAL ONE! WITH A REAL BULLET! IT WAS FUCKIN AWSOME<333 I felt so dangerous ;] On the way up there and back down, I got really car sick -__-x but it's alright, cause I didn't actually throw up just felt super nauseous.
Sunday, we drove down :[ Now I shall start my homework.

I shall post pictures up with my sister posts them :)

2 comments:

doreeen said...

aww you're so cute with the whole rifle thing! haha and you're so lucky you got up north in less than 6 hours! we went on wednesday and it took 7!

doreeen said...

i hope so too! :)