Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend.

Friday was Halloween. I didn't dress up. After school, I went to Chipotle with Moon. Then Jonathan came. Then Moon and I walked around The Shoppes cause they had all these cute things for Halloween. Then we went back to school. Didn't do much. Football game. It was cool. Then the boosters had this Truck-or-Treat thing and we got lots of candy! :D Then after that, Daniel, Gabby, Moon, Javy, and I went to Wendy's and got some food. Then I went home.
Saturday, I woke up pretty early. Took a shower and went to practice. Practice was really chill. Then nothing exciting happened. Went to RCC, bus ride was really quiet. Everyone was tired so we were all sleeping but the damn bus was so bumpy. Shiiiit. Took band pictures and then we had down time. Blah blah blah. Performed, it was a good run. Then, it started freakin raining! So we all left but then it stopped so we went back for awards. Then it started raining again. Whatever. Blah blah blah, we won sweepstakes: 90.2 Yay us! Rosette, Kristin, Alexis, Raul, Doreen, and Rola were there :] That was nice. While we were changing it was pouringgg! &the bus smelled soooooo bad :[ Good thing people had good-smelling spray! Hahah. Bus ride back was annoying cause it was all creaky and bumpy and loud. Not loud cause people were talking but there was some ventilator shit or something. I don't know. But yeah, it was fuckin loud. &I was really tired. But yeah, good day I guess.
Today, I'm kinda really stressed! Stupid APUSH. I need to get on top of that shit.

No comments: